Limited quantities are available from the new printing of my powerful Easter book, At the Cross: With the People Who Were There. I don’t want you to miss out on the life change this book can bring to your people this Easter.
We have started shipping books and have just a few cases left — Click here to learn more now about securing a case at a low rate in time for Easter!
At the Cross: With the People Who Were There is a compact book designed to help your people draw closer to God during Easter. It shows them how a Friday nearly 2,000 years ago impacts their lives today. Through the eyes of a soldier, a servant, a mother, and a criminal — we peer up at the Savior in awe of who He is and what He’d done.
Dozens of pastors have shared their stories with me of how they used the book as a free gift for their people and as part of community outreach during the Easter season. Click here to see some of these testimonials on our order page.
Your exclusive $3.25 pre-order rate (our cost!) will expire once all books are gone (Note: 100 books are in a case).
And when you place your bulk book order today, you will receive a FREE download of my At the Cross sermon series that inspired the book ($169.96 value). Plus, you’ll receive FREE At the Cross materials for small groups and Easter outreach ($149.95 value)!
On the site, you can also download a free sample chapter right now that will give you a great look at the content and focus of the book. This way you won’t have to wait to place your order and potentially miss out on securing your books!
My best-selling Easter book is an emotionally descriptive and dramatic tool to show your people the life-transforming power of Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross — through the eyes of the people who were there over 2,000 years ago!
This small but powerful 96-page book is designed to help your people draw closer to God during the Easter season. Through these stories from scripture they will truly understand the power of the resurrection, the beauty of God’s love, and the transforming grace God gives to each of us who believes in His Son.
Though this book, your church will experience:
- How Jesus’ ultimate act of love impacted the life of a hardened skeptic
- How we can follow Jesus in an authentic way through the devoted servant, Mary Magdalene
- What the life of a true follower of Jesus looks like through Jesus’ heartbroken mother
- And what the cross says about the salvation and eternal hope for all believers through the story of the condemned criminal
Readers will come face to face with the power of God’s grace. They will see in vivid detail the great love that God showed by sending Christ to die for us on the cross.
Your printed books will be shipped by early March but you will receive your book bonuses immediately upon ordering so you can start preparations early.
This continues to be a challenging time for us in ministry and I appreciate you giving this your attention now — I pray this book will be a blessing for you and your church during what will be another critical Easter season.
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. Remember, I’ve included these two bonuses for you:
– FREE download of the At the Cross sermon series that inspired the book ($169.95 value) — available to you immediately when you place your bulk book order today.
– BONUS – FREE Materials for Small Groups and Easter Outreach ($149.00 value) — NEW! You will also receive access to pastor resources that you can edit and use to promote the book leading up to Easter, as well as lead your own At the Cross Small Groups. This includes a Small Group Discussion Guide, Small Groups Invite Emails and Graphics, and an Easter Mailing Letter that you can send to your people with copies of the book.
Share This Post