Words sting. Members leave. Projects denied. Covid continues. Spiritual warfare wages. Anxiety appears. Setbacks occur.
Ministry often feels like two steps forward and one step back (at its best). But you don’t need to feel overwhelmed, discouraged or even mad at God.
Resiliency is learning to manage the spiritual, mental and emotional consequences of setbacks. I’ve lived with these setbacks and studied resiliency for years, discovering that it’s a secret all growing pastors have developed.
That’s why I invite you to join me TODAY for a new online Zoom training:
6 Ways to Build Resilience in Ministry (and Bounce Back from Personal and Pastoral Setbacks)
TODAY, Wednesday, April 27th @ 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET
FREE with RSVP — Hurry, Limited to the First 100 Senior Pastors:
In this fast-paced, practical teaching you’ll learn six biblical ways to build resilience. I suggest you reserve your seat ASAP as we’re almost full.
Setbacks will always be with us and the more our church grows, the bigger the setbacks. But as you’ll discover in this 60-minute online training, you can grow your resiliency and keep moving forward as you pursue God’s will!
Don’t miss this time-sensitive online training! Here’s just a sampling of what you will experience:
- What to do when you feel “punched in the gut” by a leader or member.
- What is resilience and why it’s an underrated quality that is needed now more than ever.
- How to biblically manage the emotions that come from setbacks.
- How to keep your mind from replaying negative conversations or setbacks over and over.
- How COVID has impacted you in ways you may know AND in ways you may not know (and how to use each to build resiliency going forward).
- Practical lessons from resilient leaders in the Bible and today.
- How resilience connects to personal health and church health (and how to strengthen both areas).
- How to avoid saying things you will later regret.
- Prayers for you and your leadership this year.
Space is Limited – Click Here to Reserve Your FREE Spot Now!
Join me and a great group of high-achieving pastors this afternoon for this FREE training to help you build resilience and improve your leadership!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. Go on and also forward this to your staff and other pastors you know who could use some resilience in their leadership!
You can direct people to this link:
Share This Post