Creating an environment that makes your first-time guests feel both welcomed and respected is key to winning a return visit and beginning the process of assimilating them well. When God entrusts you with first-time guests, you face an incredible responsibility.
A first-time guest wants to feel respected and welcomed. He wants to know that you are happy he’s there, and that you are serious about making sure he has a good experience. The way you, your team, and your regular attenders treat him and his family will tell him most of what he needs to know. Sadly, a large majority of American churches aren’t eager to welcome guests, much less make them feel at home. We’ve all heard the stories, or witnessed services ourselves, where first-time guests were altogether ignored, or made to feel like they were in the wrong place.
What do you think that communicates about God’s love? Do you think that guest would ever choose to return to such an environment, or ever return to another church again?
One of the best ways to acknowledge your guests as the gifts they are is by having a pre-service in place that will far exceed their expectations and create that elusive positive first impression. You’ll excite them to want to visit your church again and again, so that they can ultimately learn about the excellence, graciousness, hospitality and generosity of the One after whom you are modeling everything you do.
I want to help you implement a proven, step-by-step assimilation system that will help you invite First Time Summer Guests to become Second Time Guests, then Regular Attenders, and ultimately Fully Engaged Members of your church!
So, today only, I’m offering you my bestselling, nuts-and-bolts resource, “The Assimilation Seminar”for only $49 – that’s more than HALF OFF (regularly $99.95)!
This three-hour seminar will teach the proven principles that I’ve identified, honed and tested over the last decade (in the church I pastor, The Journey, and over 1,100 coaching alumni churches).
This resource is the ultimate tool to help you close the back door of your church this year and get more people plugged in than ever before! Click to Learn More and Download the Assimilation System. (See the p.s. for more info)
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. This resource is the ultimate tool to help you close the back door of your church and get more people plugged in than ever before!
You will learn proven principles that I’ve identified, honed and tested over the past decade (in the church I pastor, The Journey) and from over 1,100 coaching alumni churches.
In this practical, “done for you” resource you will receive:
- Three hours of training broken down into three easy to manage one-hour segments. You can transfer these MP3s to your iTunes, media player or listen online.
- 25-Page Assimilation Strategy used at The Journey – this one document alone is worth the investment.
- Student Guide with fill-in-the-blank notes in a convenient PDF format that you can print and use to follow along, or simply view on your computer or tablet for easy reference.
- A Complete Leader’s Guide so that you can take this seminar and train your staff, key leaders and volunteers. You’ll have everything you need to lead this seminar in your church.
- Membership Certificate file used by The Journey Church so you can welcome new members to your church family.
- First-Time Guest Email Script – as well as letters, surveys and other follow-up documents to move first-time guests through the Assimilation process.
- First Response Follow-up Checklist that you and your team can customize and use as a detailed follow-up plan.
- Sample Connection Card file so you can create your own card to effectively collect information from first-time guests.
- And much more!
Only $49 – Ends Monday, September 29th!
Share This Post