When you know in your core that both you and God want your church to grow for His glory, nothing can stop you. However, other forces and growth barriers will do their best to hold you back!
Being more aware of the overall health of your church will give you the data you need to reach your maximum full potential. Keeping track of specific numbers on a weekly basis is the single best way for you to get an accurate sense of what’s going on in various areas of your church.
After all, you can’t manage what you don’t measure. If you aren’t staying on top of what your numbers are indicating, then you can’t make adjustments.
In my Brand New – “What Gets Measured” E-Book I will help you identify the most important numbers in your church and how to use them for maintenance, growth and to spot the places that might need more adjustments.You can get this E-book for FREE – Now through May 13th!
- How to measure what matters in your church
- Ways in which natural rhythms develop in these numbers which will help you plan more efficiently in many areas
- How to use numbers as indicators to areas that need improvement
- How to maintain the vital numbers to see continuous growth
- And more!
When you pick up my “What Gets Measured” E-Book Register for my BRAND NEW 85-minute webinar as I will teach you the Eight Systems of the church and how to maximize those systems for greater effectiveness. This webinar is FREE for you to experience from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is a computer with Internet access and speakers or headphones.
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. Join me for this FREE webinar where you’ll learn:
- How healthy church systems honor God
- How to distinguish system problems from people problems (and why your people may not be the problem)
- How well designed systems save you stress, time, energy and money
- The 8 systems of a church (and the vital role that each system plays)
- The relationship between good systems and good people (and how to maximize your church’s effectiveness through each)
- How far church systems can take your church (and what systems can’t do)
Choose from one of these convenient times Today or next week:
- Today, May 8th @ 11:00am, & 2:00pm Eastern OR
- Tuesday, May 12th @ 11:00am, & 2:00pm OR
- Wednesday, May 13th @ 11:00am, & 2:00pm
The webinars are FREE, but you need to RSVP.
Share This Post