Many pastors think there’s a secret to Church growth. Many wonder “why isn’t my church growing?”
However, many churches are growing, but you just don’t realize it because you’re not tracking all the right numbers.
Keeping track of attendance is just one way to determine church growth, but it’s not the only way.
You have to track the right numbers on a weekly basis to get an accurate picture of what God’s doing in various areas of His church.
Measuring the right numbers gives you an ongoing opportunity to get better in the areas God wants you to improve.
Today is your LAST CHANCE to get my Brand New (FREE) – “What Gets Measured” E-Book I will help you identify the most important numbers in your church and how to use them for maintenance, growth and to spot the places that might need more adjustments. You can get this E-book for FREE – TODAY ONLY!
- How to measure what matters in your church
- Ways in which natural rhythms develop in these numbers which will help you plan more efficiently in many areas
- How to use numbers as indicators to areas that need improvement
- How to maintain the vital numbers to see continuous growth
- And more!
When you pick up my “What Gets Measured” E-Book Register for my BRAND NEW 85-minute webinar as I will teach you the Eight Systems of the church and how to maximize those systems for greater effectiveness. This webinar is FREE for you to experience from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is a computer with Internet access and speakers or headphones.
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. Join me for this FREE webinar where you’ll learn:
- How healthy church systems honor God
- How to distinguish system problems from people problems (and why your people may not be the problem)
- How well designed systems save you stress, time, energy and money
- The 8 systems of a church (and the vital role that each system plays)
- The relationship between good systems and good people (and how to maximize your church’s effectiveness through each)
- How far church systems can take your church (and what systems can’t do)
Choose from one of these six convenient times:
- Today @ 11:00am & 2:00pm Eastern OR
- Tomorrow, May 14th @ 11:00am, & 2:00pm Eastern OR
- Thursday, May 15th @ 11:00am, & 2:00pm
The webinars are FREE, but you need to RSVP.
Share This Post