Normally, it’s the end of the year when I release my list of the Best Books. But a few titles have already stood out from the pack and are so impactful that I couldn’t wait to reveal this list to you.
I’ve read over 140 books so far this year, but I’ve made you a short list of the best of the best so you don’t have to waste any time!
So, here it is: the Best Books of 2013 (so far!)
This will be posted online until Friday so grab the list right now, RIGHT HERE!
You’ll find authors on this list like Thom S. Rainer and Bob Whitesel, but there are a few surprises as well. When you get your copy, you’ll find:
- New insights into pastoral leadership and the ministry rules you need to know!
- A fresh look at the art and science of connecting
- How to be 100% present in every minute, of every day!
- What it takes to break the mold and be an extraordinary church
- New books from your favorite authors
- And one book that you would definitely overlook!
If the quality of the books released during the first half of the year are any indication, it’s gonna be a banner year of learning, reading and growing for all of us.
I hope you’ll take advantage of this growth opportunity.
Your partner in ministry,
Share This Post