Hard to believe we’re halfway through the year already!
Right now is a great time to reflect on the year so far and intentionally put together a plan for how you will keep growing through the end of the year.
And since growing churches are led by growing leaders (and I want your church to grow!), I’ve gone back into the studio and COMPLETELY UPDATED one of my most powerful leadership resources – Developing a One-Year Personal Growth Plan.
And today through Friday, June 17th only, I’m offering it to you for Only $14 (normally $39.95)!
You read that correctly – just $14.
That’s 65% OFF the resource that has helped thousands of church leaders implement an intentional plan to keep growing each year – but now revised and updated with brand new content!
But don’t wait – this $14 sale will end this Friday, June 17th!
In this comprehensive, “nuts and bolts” resource, you will discover:
- The next event you should be planning (it’s not what you think)
- The annual, monthly, weekly and daily priorities for personal growth
- How your personal growth will affect the growth of your church
- The ancient principles that will decrease your stress and increase your productivity
- The four key measurements of personal growth you must know to succeed
- And much more!
Don’t leave your personal growth to chance – download this resource now for just $14 and get your personal growth plan mapped out before July 2nd (the official mid-year point)!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. Never before have I discounted a revised and updated resource like this – but I want to help you reach your own personal growth potential this year!
Join me in this mid-year check-up to plan your growth – but don’t delay, this $14 special will end on Friday:
Share This Post