This week we’re celebrating a milestone at Church Leader Insights and I’d like to give you a special gift to say thank you! Within the next week or so, you’ll be receiving your copy of the VERY FIRST Church Leader Insights Resource Catalog in the mail.
If you’d have told me 9 years ago that we would have a catalog of over 90 resources right now I would have questioned your sanity…
See, nine years ago, just as our young church in New York City was breaking through the 500 barrier, I received a call asking me to teach the Church Planting track at Rick Warren’s annual May conference.
I was humbled and excited… not sure if I could do it, but I said “yes.”
The conference was to be six hours over three days and I was to teach everything I had learned about launching large and starting a new church from scratch.
One week before the conference I received a call saying that the schedule had changed and instead of six hours, I would only have four hours to teach my sessions. With over 400 church planters registered, I simply didn’t know what to cut.
After much prayer, I decided not to cut anything. Instead, I would record the content I didn’t have time to teach live and share it with the participants.
It’s been eight years now, but I recall that I recorded four basic, but practical training CDs for church planters.
The night before the conference (literally) I was up duplicating CDs on my computer and sticking labels by hand. It was crazy… but it worked! Thankfully, I was judged by the content on the CDs and not the design.
That conference came and went, but I started receiving calls and emails afterwards asking if those CDs were available for purchase. In fact, another large church planting conference that July wanted to offer the CDs for purchase at their conference.
From this humble start, we began making my resources available for purchase at various conferences, at my own speaking events and we put up a basic online store.
I thought we’d share each of the forthcoming resources for a season, then retire them… but they took on a life of their own – the requests kept coming as did the stories of how God was using them in churches all over the U.S. and beyond!
Now, 9 years later, I’ve continued to record and share one practical resource after another, all based on what I’ve learned from personal experience and tested with my 1,100+ coaching alumni pastors – until now… 90+ resources in all.
Who knew God would bless our little ministry like He has – and through it, over 100,000 church leaders who are part of the CLI family?
I share all this because… I want to give you a “first look” at the Church Leader Insights Resource Catalog AND a special 25% Off “New Catalog” Gift Certificate!
I’m humbled and excited about what God has in store for the future and I wanted to share this story with you. So thank you for reading this far!
To celebrate this milestone together, I’m giving you a free PDF download of the Catalog and a 25% Off gift certificate to use on any order total between now andMonday, June 10!
Here’s how it works:
To redeem your 25% OFF “New Catalog” Gift Certificate now, follow these four simple steps:
- CLICK HERE to download your Interactive Digital Catalog now.
- Click on any resource in the catalog to learn more.
- Use the ‘Add to Cart’ button to secure your resource(s).
- Enter the special code: NEWCAT571 (you’ll see the Special Code box on the right side of the checkout screen), then click ‘Apply.
After these four simple steps, your 25% OFF will appear and you can enter your payment information. Your new resource(s) will be delivered to you.
But don’t wait too long – your 25% Off expires on Monday, June 10th!
As I’ve said several times already, I’m humbled by how God has blessed and encouraged and excited about what is to come. Thank you for being a part of the Church Leader Insights family.
This ministry is truly a partnership between me and pastors like you.
P.S. Not sure what pick up with your 25% Off “New Catalog” Gift Certificate? Here are my top 5 recommendations for you:
1) The Assimilation Intensive – this comprehensive resource will help you create a church-wide environment of hospitality and insure that no first time guest slips through the cracks.
2) The New Believer Seminar – this will help you immediately implement a step-by-step plan to follow up with each and every person in your church who makes a first time commitment to Christ.
3) Why People Leave Your Church (and What You Can Do About It) – don’t lose sleep when people leave; learn the reasons why and what you can do to prevent them from leaving or at least leave the door open for their return.
4) The Breaking Growth Barriers Workshop – this five-hour resource will teach you the top 9 barriers to church growth that all churches face, regardless of size, and how you can break each of them.
5) The Systems Seminar Package – this package includes all eight of my healthy church systems seminars; it’s the perfect combination of resources to upgrade your church for maximum health and growth.
Hope that helps!
Share This Post