Ministry Tips from Nelson
- Top characteristic of the Pastors of growing churches: They are learners.
- Practice the Principle of Learn and Return: When you discover something that benefits the work of the Kingdom, share it with other leaders.
- You are not in competition with the other pastors in your area or in your denomination. You are on the same team with them.
- As you are open to raising up and equipping new leaders, you will be taking an active role in expanding God’s work beyond your doors.
- Be on the lookout among key volunteers for those God may be planning to raise up to be pastors on your staff or to lead new churches.
- Try to get involved in God’s bigger picture by raising up new leaders, investing in other pastors, and launching new churches.
- 95% of your focus should be on building the church you’re called to; 5% on larger-scale ministry opportunities outside your doors.
- Healthy, vibrant local churches are God’s greatest tool for evangelizing and discipling the world.
Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. – 1 Timothy 4:13
God’s best to you,
Share This Post