In honor of today’s webinar on Top 3 Church Planting Mistakes (you are registered, right? It’s free, click here), I want to share a summary of the Nine Things I Know About Church Planting – these lessons are from my coaching, writing and conferences with church planters – they also come out of my study of the New Testament Church.
I’m not being contrarian just to be so, but here they are:
• Your call to start a church is the most critical factor to the church’s success
• Don’t be afraid to raise funds from other churches
• Build your church from the outside in
• Don’t start with small groups or with a youth ministry
• Use three to six monthly worship services to build up to weekly services
• Don’t try to gather the churched; stay focused on the unchurched
• In the beginning, resist the temptation to do everything
• You can start a church much faster than you think
• You can grow a church much faster than you think
I welcome your questions using the comments below.
For more on each of these check out The Launch Conference recorded live at a 2-day event in NYC – special pricing available this week only. CLICK HERE and then enter the special code CPWEEK when you checkout to save $200.00 this week only.
More on Church Planting tomorrow.
Share This Post