Let’s face it – church planting is difficult. Successful church planters must have a unique faith, a clear call from God and a leadership ability that sets them apart. Starting a new church is both a profound spiritual journey and a challenging entrepreneurial endeavor all at the same time.
Compounding all this is that many church planters feel as though they’re facing this monumental task all alone…
Let me help you!
You’re invited to join me for the One Day Launch Conference! You’ll learn from my personal experience and the experience of having coached hundreds of other successful church planters. I will teach you the key principles for “Launching Large” PLUS the latest lessons learned in launching and growing an effective church plant.
This one-of-a-kind event is perfect for church planters and key team members of existing church plants or pastors and teams looking to effectively start new churches.
As a bonus, there will be a special lunch time “Round Table Discussion” with effective church planters from my Advanced Coaching Network.
Here are the details:
The One Day Launch Conference For Pastors, Church Planters and Teams
Location: Royal Plaza Hotel Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL
Date: Friday, April 13, 2012
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Hurry – space is limitedto the first 99 registrants!
Note: Special hotel rates are available for conference attendees (information will be emailed upon registration).
Topics covered include:
- Launching Large – starting your new church healthier than you thought possible
- Developing a Launch Team – getting the right people together from the beginning
- Fundraising – how you can gather the necessary resources to start strong
- Developing a strategic plan – the key elements you must include to succeed
- The first year beyond the Launch – and why most planters fail to properly prepare
- Recruiting a Team – who else you should include on your initial planting team
- Accelerating your effectiveness – how to make the most of what you have
- Personal and Pastoral Leadership – several keys to laying a strong foundation
- Q and A – your church planting questions answered
I left my position on staff at Saddleback Church in 2001 and moved to New York City to start The Journey Church with no members, no money and no staff. Despite plenty of early challenges, The Journey grew to over 1,000 people within the first few years.
Since then, I have written the popular church planting book “Launch: Starting a New Church from Scratch,” and launched multiple Journey locations through Metro New York City. Most recently, I give hands-on leadership to The Journey’s newest location in South Florida, which launched with over 500 people in attendance and has reached an average weekly attendance of over 350 in less than a year.
Plus, I have coached church planters for the past six years through my Senior Pastor Coaching Networks. At the One Day Launch Conference, you’ll gain insights from my personal experience and the experience of all those I have coached. Don’t miss this one of a kind opportunity.
P.S. Don’t miss out – click the link below to register your spot now for the One Day Launch Conference in Orlando – Friday, April 13. The last one sold out!
Register for the One Day Launch Conference in Orlando!
Share This Post