NEW Top 3 Assimilation Mistakes Webinar - FREE
With Nelson Searcy
Reserve my spot for the Top 3 Assimilation Mistakes with Nelson Searcy for FREE
(A $49.95 Value):
Meet Dr. Nelson Searcy
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church growth strategist, pastor, church planter and coach, serving in ministry for more than 25 years and consulting with churches around the world. As founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, he has personally trained more than 50,000 church leaders in over 45 denominations through live events, seminars and monthly coaching, helping them break common growth barriers like 125, 250, 500, 1000 and beyond, all while maintaining personal life and ministry balance. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor, Evangelism, Stewardship, Assimilation and Advanced Coaching networks. Nelson is also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church, with locations across New York City and in Boca Raton, FL. Nelson and his church routinely appear on lists such as “The 50 Most Influential Churches” and “The 25 Most Innovative Leaders.” He is the author of over 85 church growth resources and 15+ books, including The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry and The Difference Maker: Using Your Everyday Life for Eternal Impact. Nelson is the recipient of the prestigious Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Great Commission Research. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches. He divides his time between NYC and South Florida. He and his wife, Kelley, have one son, Alexander.
Register for the NEW Top 3 Assimilation Mistakes Webinar - FREE
You're invited to join Nelson Searcy for this FREE, one-hour webinar where you'll discover the three most common mistakes churches make in connecting new people AND how you can avoid them!
Best of all, this webinar is FREE for you to experience from the comfort of your home or office (all you need is a computer with speakers or headphones and internet access - no phone line or long distance required).
What to Expect...
- The simple change in your follow up that will yield more returning guests immediately
- How to make sure no one "falls through the cracks" at your church.
- The #1 reason you're unable to follow up with first-time guests and what you can do about it this Sunday!
- How your church can harness the power of assimilation to grow and make more disciples.
- The dirty word that you should remove from your church's vocabulary starting this week.
- How you can WOW guests into coming back as a second-time guest!
- The mistake that every church makes and how you can avoid it.
- Plus much more