A few days ago I wrote about the Myth of the Summer Slump and argued that summer is the perfect time to reach new people and to creatively connect people to your church. I proposed that you have to learn to do one of two things:
Plant in the summer or beg in the fall!
The response to this post has been incredible with so many people asking for more! In response, our team went to work and we have produced a brand new report for you (my huge thanks to Roy and Jennifer!).
In this new 15 page report, you’ll learn:
- How to experience more first time guests during the summer months than ever before
- How to design creative outreaches that will take your evangelism to the next level
- How to design creative sermons that draw in more people during the summer
- How to multiply your impact by connecting summer events to your summer sermons
- How to connect more new people through summer small groups
- How to use the summer to develop new small group leaders
- How to use the summer to connect people in small groups that would not previously join a group
I can’t wait to hear your feedback. You can post comments below or contact me using the “Ask Nelson” button on the right. If you missed the original post, you can read “The Myth of the Summer Slump” by clicking here. Oh, one more thing – if you find this report helpful will you share it with others or direct people to this post? Thanks in advance!
P.S. If you missed my earlier report entitled Healthy Systems, Healthy Church then you can join the 2000+ others who have downloaded it by Clicking Here to Download Healthy Systems, Healthy Church Report.
Share This Post