No matter how great Sunday’s worship service was, there’s always another Sunday service just around the corner, waiting to be planned — a reality that forces most pastors and church leaders into a continual state of stress. Can you relate?
Along with Journey Worship Arts Pastor Jason Hatley, and Jennifer Dykes Henson, I wrote Engage to be your step-by-step, stress-free guide to planning creative worship services that allow for true life change. Comprehensive in scope, Engage provides teaching pastors, worship leaders, and volunteers with the tools you need to work together to develop and implement a worship planning system that improves communication, enhances creativity, and honors Jesus every week.
And today I’d like to give you this proven book for just $1.00!
This book will teach you new words and phrases, such as preaching calendar, worship planning, creative planning meeting, message run-through, and the Thursday midnight rule. You’ll discover:
– How to plan life-changing services each week
– How to ask the right questions before starting to plan
– How to break out of the cycle of stressful week-to-week planning
– How to utilize creative elements effectively
– How to bridge the common gaps between pastors and worship pastors
– How to develop a worship philosophy that both staff and volunteers can support
– How to evaluate and improve worship services each week
– How to plan months in advance for maximum impact
– How to (and why to!) develop a preaching calendar
– How to use the seasons of the year to maximize effectiveness
– How to create a culture of feedback based on common goals
Worshiping God should never be stressful or business-as-usual. If you’re ready for a positive change in your worship planning, it’s time to Engage. Experience the full measure of what God wants to do in our churches each and every Sunday!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. – I’m so so passionate about the message in this book that not only will you get the book for $1.00 but you will also get a FREE TWO MONTH MEMBERSHIP to my Renegade Pastors Network.
Limited to Senior Pastors in the US and Canada Only.
Share This Post