Brand New: FREE 6 in 60 Webcast with Nelson Searcy — Limited to First 100 Senior Pastors!
Join Pastor Nelson Searcy for a New 6 in 60 event Just for Senior Pastors: 6 Ways to Build Resilience in Ministry (and Bounce Back from Personal and Pastoral Setbacks)
LIVE via Zoom on Wednesday, February 16 from 2:00pm – 3:00pm ET
FREE with RSVP until Tues., Feb. 15 (will be $49 after) – Hurry, Limited to First 100 Senior Pastors!
FREE to Sign Up Today — While Spots Still Available (Will Fill Up!)
Words sting. Members leave. Projects denied. Covid continues. Spiritual warfare wages. Anxiety appears. Setbacks occur.
Ministry often feels like two steps forward and one step back (at its best). But you don't need to feel overwhelmed, discouraged or even mad at God.
Resiliency is learning to manage the spiritual, mental and emotional consequences of setbacks. Nelson has lived with these setbacks and studied resiliency for years, discovering that it's a secret all growing pastors have developed.
In this fast-paced, practical teaching you'll learn six biblical ways to build resilience.
Setbacks will always be with us and the more our church grows, the bigger the setbacks. But as you'll discover in this 60-minute online training, you can grow your resiliency and keep moving forward as you pursue God's will!
Here's just a sampling of what you will experience:
- What to do when you feel “punched in the gut” by a leader or member.
- What is resilience and why it's an underrated quality that is needed now more than ever.
- How to biblically manage the emotions that come from setbacks.
- How to keep your mind from replaying negative conversations or setbacks over and over.
- How COVID has impacted you in ways you may know AND in ways you may not know (and how to use each to build resiliency going forward).
- Practical lessons from resilient leaders in the Bible and today.
- How resilience connects to personal health and church health (and how to strengthen both areas).
- How to avoid saying things you will later regret.
- Prayers for you and your leadership this year.
RSVP Now to Attend for FREE
6 in 60 Webcast with Nelson Searcy: 6 Ways to Build Resilience in Ministry
LIVE Wednesday, February 16 from 2pm – 3pm ET
A LIVE 60-minute online teaching with Nelson Searcy
Everything you need to know about this brand new online event
Who: Nelson Searcy — pastor, church planter, coach and author of 18+ books.
What: A brand new online training just for senior pastors to equip you to bounce back from personal and pastoral setbacks.
When: One time only — Wednesday, February 16, 2pm ET (training is 60 minutes)
Where: Online from the comfort of your home or office — by RSVPing now, you’ll save your spot (limited to first 100 senior pastors!) and get reminders so you don’t miss this brand new online video teaching.
Why: Because the pandemic has challenged us in new ways and we must build resilient leadership in order to keep growing the Kingdom.
6 Ways to Build Resilience in Ministry — Webinar FAQs
Save Your Spot for this FREE Online training with Nelson Searcy!
Nelson will be on video online to show you 6 ways to build resilience in ministry. Join him on Wednesday, February 16 at 2pm ET. When you RSVP, you will also receive reminders leading up to the event.
Enter Your Info Below to Secure Your FREE Spot!
6 in 60 Webcast with Nelson Searcy: 6 Ways to Build Resilience in Ministry (and Bounce Back from Personal and Pastoral Setbacks)