We can be thankful this week for our part in growing God’s Kingdom.
But we can also be thankful that God does not expect us to do it all alone! In fact, he provides us with the ability to empower others to share in the blessings of your ministry.
While we might all agree that we should delegate, most of the time we do it poorly. You may be asking yourself . . .
- What does effective delegation in our ministry really look like?
- How can I delegate and not dump on my staff and volunteers?
- How can I delegate and still ensure that it gets done to my high standards?
- What does a biblical delegation process look like?
- What should I delegate and, more importantly, what shouldn’t I delegate?
- How is my poor delegation keeping me from being the leader God wants me to be (and how can I fix it…now!)?
In other words, what are the secrets of effective delegation?
Look, you don’t have to do it all yourself, nor should you!
I want to help you.
I am excited to present this NEW resource to you: the Secrets of Effective Delegation seminar! And my team has put together some great bonuses if you act quickly – Click here to learn more about this power-packed 3-hour session including all my insider power principles for effective delegation.
Delegation is a Kingdom skill that you owe it to yourself to learn, relearn and keep learning. School is never out for the effective minister.
And that’s something we can all be thankful for!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. – This new resource, Secrets of Effective Delegation, is literally 25 years of lessons from the school of hard knocks, the Bible and my own pastoral and coaching ministry.
It’s time for you to share the blessing and delegate effectively to others.
It’s time for you to increase your impact by 2, by 4 or even by 10.
It’s time for you to get home on time for dinner and still fulfill your calling!
So, please follow this link to pick up this new resource today. Over $259.70 in fast-action bonuses end Wed., Dec. 3!
Share This Post