Help Your People Grow Through Biblical Stewardship — Get the Completely Updated and Expanded Best-Selling Resource Proven to Cultivate Giving in Your Church! Brand New – Now with Team Edition – Choose from Download, CD or DVD! SAVE 87%!
Raise Up New Givers and Grow Your People Spiritually in a Brand New, In-Depth 9-Part Resource with Nelson Searcy — Designed for Team Training!
Bringing together EVERY key strategy and tool — Nelson Searcy presents his most powerful stewardship resource to date: The Completely UPDATED and EXPANDED Stewardship Seminar + Team Edition! This Proven, Step-by-Step Resource contains EVERYTHING you need to develop faithful givers in YOUR church! Now available in Download, CD or DVD!
Plus Get Over $189.90 in Bonus Resources with the DVD Select and DVD Plus Packages!
Organized for team training, each of the nine 30-minute sessions will have specific action steps from Nelson, so you’re building your process each week in a repeatable, sustainable way for visible results:
SESSION 1: INTRODUCTION (PART 1)
In this foundational session, you will discover:
- How the Stewardship system fits into God’s ultimate plan for YOUR church
- How a well-tuned Stewardship system will allow you to thrive, not just survive, during a financial crisis
- What distinguishes Stewardship among the 8 Systems of a Healthy Church — and why the traditional system definition does not apply
- Why you have more control than you think when it comes to growing givers
- The critical questions to ask yourself before working on your Stewardship system
- How strengthening your Stewardship system will also grow your new believers
- The key Bible verse that guides the entire system (you’ll want to commit this to memory)
- How to set your Stewardship goals (and get the most out of this training)
SESSION 2: INTRODUCTION (PART 2)
This continuation of the introductory session will provide an overview of the Stewardship process. You will discover:
- The 3 key focuses of the Stewardship system (hint: this will targets your day-to-day, practical ministry needs)
- How to integrate giving into the life of your church so you can finally make decisions based on the Lord’s will — and NOT on finances!
- The central Stewardship truth that will empower you to preach, educate and lead this system at every level in your church
- The Dos and Don’ts of church funding — including the primary way you should support all your operations (note: this can be controversial!)
- The ONE foundational Stewardship principle that may surprise you (especially if you have never before made this a part of your pastoral responsibilities)
- How maximizing your Stewardship system can lead to rapid discipleship development
- 3 minor assumptions about Stewardship that you must make early on in your system development
- The #1 reason we as pastors fail to lead on Stewardship (this one involves some personal reflection)
- How to challenge false beliefs about Stewardship — and where to start
- How to develop disciples rather than donors (after all, Stewardship is really Discipleship)
SESSION 3: STEP 1 - FROM NON-GIVER TO FIRST-TIME GIVER (PART 1)
This session will cover part of the first step in the Stewardship process and the proven keystone of the whole system. You will discover:
- The #1 way that people start giving — and how to master it
- The critical piece of data you must determine BEFORE starting any Stewardship process
- The 5 types of givers identified and explained — and where you will focus 50% of your mobilization efforts
- How to facilitate the first essential step in every Stewardship system
- The keystone of the entire system (with detailed samples and how-to instructions)
- The hidden problem area that could be sabotaging your giving efforts — before you even get started!
- The Biblical case for pastoral leadership in Stewardship
- And a pastoral challenge to set you up for stewardship success!
SESSION 4: STEP 1 - FROM NON-GIVER TO FIRST-TIME GIVER (PART 2)
This session continues the first step of the Stewardship process and equips you to cultivate first-time gifts in your church. You will discover:
- How often you should preach on stewardship (and the best times of the year to talk about money)
- Why your people won’t grow as givers until you take THIS step
- How to involve your people in the preaching process using this engaging tool
- The 3 types of tithe challenges and when to utilize them throughout the year
- 5 proven educational resources you can and should make available to your new givers
- What you must constantly remind your people to motivate them to give
- How to stop limiting the discipleship potential inside your church!
- The 5 most effective options for giving that will cultivate new givers in your church
- Where the real power of the Stewardship system comes from (hint: consistency is the key)
- Why it’s never money _________ when it comes to cultivating disciples; it’s money _______________!
- How to create effective quarterly giving statements (and get people to open them!)
- How to follow up effectively with those who give (you are following up, right?)
- How to identify and share powerful stories of giving from the people in your church and inspire others to give
- Emails and mailings that you can model in your own church to help move your people along the Stewardship Continuum
SESSION 5: STEP 2 - FROM FIRST-TIME GIVER TO REGULAR GIVER
This session will cover the second step in the Stewardship process, helping you mobilize first-time givers to become regular givers. You will discover:
- The true definition of what it means to be a regular giver
- How to teach your people the biblical basis for giving to the local church (so they can experience the full blessing of God in their lives)
- How to create a culture of consistent giving (and avoid the up-and-down cycle that comes with holidays, natural disasters and tough economic times)
- Why and how to use your pulpit to encourage the discipline of giving
- Ways to maximize your offering time — you may be wasting valuable messaging opportunities!
- Why wording matters when you are talking about stewardship
- How to harness the power of automation — and where you should be integrating this into your Stewardship system
- The most important method you can use each year to directly move people from initial giver to regular giver.
- The integration of the Assimilation and Stewardships systems — where it matters most
- How to use small group studies to encourage your people (including suggested books that support biblical stewardship principles)
- 3 critical documents you must review with your church members to clarify giving expectations (samples provided!)
- What you should be communicating about giving in your Membership Class
- How to “report to those who support” the church — where you can start immediately and build as you go (more samples provided!)
SESSION 6: STEP 3 - FROM REGULAR GIVER TO OBEDIENT GIVER/TITHER
This session, Nelson’s favorite, will cover the third step in the Stewardship process, which is the critical development of tithers in your church. You will discover:
- Nelson’s personal tithing story and the blessings that tithing opened up in his own Christian walk
- Why you also should unapologetically challenge your people to tithe (don’t worry, we’ll show you how!)
- What the Bible actually says about tithing — and what actions you need to highlight with your people
- The #1 reason you must lead in this area (hint: yes you and anyone on your team will be personally challenged!)
- How to overcome any naysayers and obstacles you may face during a Tithe Challenge
- The most effective ways to communicate the importance of tithing and reinforce your giving options
- The optimum time period for a successful tithe challenge — and the best times of the year to conduct a challenge
- How specifically to cooperate with God to lead your people to tithe
- Why tithing has nothing to do with ____________ — and how to debunk all the myths surrounding this God-honoring practice
- How to fully equip yourself to help your people adopt this spiritual habit that will bring them closer to God and closer to His ministry than ever before!
BONUS SESSION: PASTOR TO PASTOR: FIVE STEWARDSHIP DECISIONS YOU SHOULD MAKE
This exclusive bonus session is a one-to-one, pastor-to-pastor, talk with Nelson to help you truly model biblical stewardship. You will discover:
- Where many churches fail in their stewardship teaching (hint: it’s a leadership issue)
- How to model generosity in your own life (and why it’s essential if you want to build a generous church)
- What seminary did NOT prepare you for — and how to start correcting it now
- The 4 essential things you must know about your own personal finances
- What the Bible highlights as a key indicator of a church’s financial health
- How to ensure that you — and your staff — never miss out on God’s blessings when it comes to financial obedience
- Where you can focus on continual improvement no matter what your current stewardship level
- Plus a bonus resource that will give you Nelson’s step-by-step plan to living debt-free as a pastor
SESSION 7: STEP 4 - FROM OBEDIENT GIVER/TITHER TO EXTRAVAGANT GIVER
This session will cover the fourth and final step in the Stewardship process, to help your people keep moving up to the next level of giving. You will discover:
- How to move people to give sacrificially over and above tithe (and why the tithe is really the starting point)
- The core Biblical principle behind extravagant giving that you must share with your people — including THE key question they need to ask God
- Lessons and stories from Scripture that you can use in your next Stewardship sermon
- Practical examples of what extravagant giving looks like in “real life” and how to help your people set significant giving goals
- Why testimonials from your people can be most effective at this level — and where you should consider using them
- How to use special giving initiatives to raise up extravagant giving in your church
- The important challenge you can issue right now to everyone in your church — and how you can cultivate the gift of giving in the process
SESSION 8: CONCLUSION
This final session reviews the steps and key strategies you have learned in previous sessions and provides encouragement to keep strengthening your Stewardship system. You will discover:
- The most critical improvements you can focus on immediately to kick-start your new Stewardship system
- What you should be reading next to continue your Stewardship education
- 3 powerful passages of Scripture to encourage you in your strong Stewardship focus
- Reminders of important discussion items and next steps to accelerate your improvement
- The core ministry benefits of a strong Stewardship system where you DON’T have to make decisions based on finances instead of faith!
- And the final challenge to you as a pastor that you will strive for every day over your lifetime