Less Than 6 Spots Left – Don’t Wait Any Longer – Secure Your Spot and Save $200.00 (Regular Rate – $499)!
That’s Right – You Do NOT Have to Be a Current Renegade Pastors Network Member to Attend. Register Now for this Private Pastor Leadership Event to Connect with Fellow Pastors at Disney World in Orlando!
This 3-day event has everything you need to abandon average in 2018! Where else can you:
- Discover practical, nuts-and-bolts ideas to grow your ministry — things you can implement as soon as you return home!
- Get up close and personal with high-caliber speakers — both practitioners and scholars!
- Make new contacts and new friends with fellow pastors from around the country
- Connect with exhibitors and their services and solutions to support your ministry
- Shop for the latest resources and tools to help you grow personally and professionally
You’re invited to join Nelson and special guests for a memorable and motivational special event completely focused on equipping YOU to abandon average! Enjoy three packed days with your fellow pastors full of encouragement, fellowship and eye-opening training!
SHAPE 2018 INTO THE BEST YEAR YET FOR YOUR MINISTRY!
You can now be a part of the ultimate event for pastors that will equip, encourage and motivate you to reach your maximum growth potential!
Ministry is challenging — but you don’t need to do it alone. Get the insights and inspiration you need to face those obstacles head-on and perform at the highest level as a church leader.
Discover practical tips to honor God in your personal life and ministry, advanced leadership insights, and best practices from our speakers and other successful “Renegades” from across the country. You will learn:
- How to cultivate consistent personal and professional growth
- What you can do to lead your church to health and growth
- Keys to successful advanced planning (both for the church AND personally)
- How you can continually become a better spouse and parent
- Tactics and checkpoints to ensure that you’re fulfilling your calling as a minister
- Stress management and emotional strength to lead for a lifetime
- And more!
At the super-low rate available to you, you will not get this caliber of speakers anywhere else — you owe it to yourself and your leadership for 2018 to attend and NOT MISS OUT on the Kingdom-impacting content from this line-up (see below)!
Don’t Miss These Three Days of:
- All NEW Eye-opening main sessions and leadership talks from Nelson Searcy!
- Practical teaching on creativity and right-brained thinking from Mark Batterson!
- Theological and powerful insights on the life of a pastor from Profesor Scott McKnight!
- Engaging breakout sessions with Q&A!
- Exclusive networking opportunities with other Renegade Pastors and church leaders!
- A positive growth environment that will leave you inspired and encouraged!
Three days dedicated to helping you fulfill your calling as a pastor — to replenish your energy and focus for ministry!
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – if you aren’t completely satisfied with the impact of this conference, just let Nelson know anytime before the end of Day 2 and you’ll be completely refunded.
Enjoy This Personal and Professional Retreat!
Bring Your Spouse for Just an Additional $149 – plus extend your stay to experience more of beautiful Orlando, FL!
Special Hotel Rates: We have secured special conference hotel rates of less than $90 a night!
Once you register, you will receive complete hotel details. You can even come early or stay late at these special rates. Why not make it a true Walt Disney World retreat for you and your spouse?
Join Your Fellow Pastors and Church Leaders in Orlando, FL!
You owe it to yourself and the future of your church to be at Walt Disney World on Wednesday, February 28 – Friday, March 2, 2018, for this energizing pastor retreat!
Featuring Our NEW Keynote Speakers
Nelson Searcy is the lead “Renegade” Pastor of the Journey Church, Coach, Founder of RenegadePastors.com and Author of 15+ books including The Renegade Pastor, The Difference Maker: Using Your Everyday Life for Eternal Impact, and the brand new book The Renegade Pastor’s Guide to Time Management. Nelson will be sharing brand new leadership talks to help you continue to abandon average in your life and ministry – you don’t want to miss his practical yet very inspiring teaching!
New Talk on the Magic Bullet of EvangelismAfter over a decade of research and training in Evangelism, studying churches large and small all over the world — Nelson has discovered an overlooked magic bullet for Evangelism. And he can’t wait to share it with you at the conference, walking you step-by-step through how to implement it in your church!
Mark Batterson serves as lead pastor of National Community Church in Washington, DC. One church with eight locations. NCC is focused on reaching emerging generations and meets in theaters throughout the DC metro area. NCC also owns and operates the largest coffeehouse on Capitol Hill. Mark holds a Doctor of Ministry degree from Regent University and is the New York Times bestselling author of several books, including The Circle Maker, If, Chase the Lion, and most recently, Whisper. Mark lives on Capitol Hill with his wife, Lora, and three children.
Dr. Scot McKnight
Dr. Scot McKnight is a world-renowned speaker, writer, professor and equipper of the Church. He is one of the top New Testament Scholars in the world with recognized authority on the historical Jesus, early Christianity, and the New Testament.He is the author of 10+ books including The Jesus Creed: Loving God, Loving Others and he is currently Professor of New Testament at Northern Baptist Theological Seminary in Lombard, IL.
Kerrick is the Executive Pastor at The Journey Church and is also the campus pastor of The Journey’s largest campuses – The Journey-Manhattan. He has co-authored Launch: Starting A New Church from Scratch and Activate: An Entirely New Way of Doing Small Groups. Kerrick has been at The Journey from its launch in New York City in 2002. Kerrick leads church systems seminars all over the country and regularly leads coaching networks for Executive Pastors, Church Planters and Small Group Pastors.
Senior Pastor of Capital Baptist Church in Annandale, VA, Author of Bod4God and Co-Author of The Healthy Renegade Pastor. Also leads workshops for pastors, teaching them how to abandon average in their health.