I recently asked for feedback on how God has blessed the churches represented in my current Tele-Coaching Network for Senior Pastors during their time in the network and I was flooded with stories.
The most “outrageous outcome” came from Byron Beck, Senior Pastor of Fellowship General Baptist Church in Poplar Bluff, Missouri.
Here’s a video of him sharing the story:
In case you didn’t catch it, here are the fast facts of Byron’s story:
- Normally they’re a church of about 450 in two services (400 seat sanctuary).
- This past Christmas, they planned and built up to a Big Day on December 20.
- The Big Day concept was new for them, but they structured their preaching, advertising, and even their invite cards toward Sunday, December 20.
- On The Big Day, there were 1,180 people present in three services!
- Following that day, they had more first time guests in January than in any month prior (including January 27, which was like their typical Easter Sunday).
- And all of this… in Poplar Bluff, Missouri – Go God!
Byron – you and your church are doing a great job!
Thanks for being a part of the Coaching Network and keep up the good work!
P.S. If you want to learn why and how to plan for and implement The Big Day at your church, check out The Ignite Seminar – How to Spark Immediate Growth in Your Church.
Share This Post