Hard to believe that my new Sr. Pastor Tele-Coaching Network begins in just 7 days – next Thursday, August 25!
A lot of preparation, time and energy goes into each network and this one is no exception.
In fact, each time a network comes to a close I question whether or not I”m going to lead another one.
Two things keep me “coming back for more:”
- The tangible results I hear about – increased baptisms, improved giving/stewardship, higher weekly attendance, etc.
- The personal stories of how the network has helped fellow pastors grow and maximize their leadership.
In fact, I recently received one of these “personal story” emails from Mike Sorcinelli – Lead Pastor of New Day Church in West Springfield, Massachusetts.
Mike is participating in his third Coaching Network with me and he sent this email:
I just wanted to tell you that I FEEL ALIVE AGAIN in being a part of the network again! I’m having so much fun.
Here’s what happened after I decided NOT to join again after completing my 2nd year of coaching…
I began to flounder in my professional development. There’s SO MANY books to read and SO MANY audio resources to listen to. I felt crippled and what ended up happening is I basically stopped growing (because I didn’t know what to focus on).
I can’t say I joined again to get me back on track with my professional development – but after joining again I realized that in being a part of the coaching network I had DIRECTION again for my professional development.
I’m having SO MUCH FUN again making new changes, getting exposed to new books, learning new things and putting them into practice (this kind of stopped for the most part in between round 2 and 3).
I’m LOVING IT!
Thanks for the great report, Mike – I’m excited about what God is doing at New Day!
How about you, Pastor?
What are you doing to get back on track with your professional development?
My new Tele-Coaching Network for Senior Pastors is a proven, 12 month process that will accelerate your personal growth and the growth of your church.
Each month, we’ll meet over the phone for a 90-minute coaching call where I’ll train you on the eight systems of your church, PLUS we’ll have special Q and A call-in times where I’ll answer your specific questions.
In fact, as a member of the Network, you will receive:
- Monthly hands-on coaching from Nelson Searcy.
- A proven coaching process that leads to growth and health.
- Over $1679 in FREE resources from Church Leader Insights PLUS special discounts on any new resources.
- Unlimited email access to Nelson Searcy and the CLI team.
- A monthly coaching environment where everyone is focused on a Kingdom agenda.
- MP3s of each session for your review. NOTE: Even if you miss the exact date, you can listen to the network at your leisure.
- FREE attendance at all live or web CLI training events during your network.
- Private call-in times with Nelson Searcy to have your specific questions answered in more detail.
- A private day-long meeting with Nelson Searcy, exclusively for tele-coaching participants (location to be determined).
- The chance to grow and take your church to the next level.
- Plus much, much more!
Again, the network begins NEXT Thursday (just 7 days from now) and it’s over 85% full right now.
I still have a few spots available for pastors like you, but you have to hurry!
Click the link below to read more and Apply Now:
Share This Post