I want to take a moment today to tell you about a new Executive Pastor Tele-Coaching Network led by Kerrick Thomas that is starting in a couple of weeks. It is an eight-month, relationship-based coaching network for Executive Pastors seeking to improve their competency and increase their leadership skills in the eight areas we’ve identified as crucial to being an effective Executive Pastor.
Kerrick will be leading this network each month, and there will be special presentations along the way by other Journey Staff. Kerrick is no stranger to regular readers of the blog. He is the Executive Pastor and a Teaching Pastor at The Journey Church.
He also co-authored Launch: Starting a New Church from Scratch and Activate: An Entirely New Approach to Small Groups with me, has led numerous coaching networks for church planters, and regularly co-teaches with me at training events. Kerrick has been a part of The Journey since day one and has played a key role from our earliest days right up through today.
Here are a few fast facts about this new Executive Pastor Tele-Coaching Network:
- The basis of the network is a group of Executive Pastors talking together monthly over the phone for two hours, focused on growing the skills necessary to be an effective Executive Pastor.
- This Tele-Coaching Network will consist of five or more approved Executive Pastors.
- Applicants must hold the role of Executive Pastor or carry responsibilities in their church similar to that of an Executive Pastor.
- The network will cover The Top 8 Executive Pastor Challenges such as: the systems of the church, supporting and leading the Lead Pastor, leading staff, planning strategies/processes, stewardship/finances, space/facilities, etc.
- Like all of our coaching networks, this opportunity is reserved for those who are are committed to growing as a leader and doing their part to see their church grow.
If you are ready to read more and download an application, here’s the link:
P.S. If you aren’t an Executive Pastor, check out our other coaching opportunities here: http://www.churchleaderinsights.com/coaching/
Share This Post