One of the lessons I’ve learned is that Leaders take action. I’m not the only one to discover this — in a ten-year research study by the London School of Business, they discovered the same thing and they gave it a name: Bias for Action.
Leaders have a bias for action.
I have used that phrase hundreds of times in my own leadership in training, recruiting and managing at The Journey Church. I have also talked about it in great detail in my coaching networks.
What does it mean for pastors to have a bias for action?
– It means you act (most pastors “react”).
– It means you act quickly (too many pastors move “slowly”).
– It means when God speaks, you obey.
– It means you look for ideas and then execute.
– It means you seek improvement (don’t settle for the “status quo”).
– It means you like to learn and improve.
– It means you are willing to try new things (and are OK with failure when not everything works as planned).
Bias for Action doesn’t mean that you act without thinking (Peter Drucker said “Acting without thinking is the root of all failure”). It doesn’t mean you “out-run God” and do things outside of His will.
But it does mean you move. Quickly.
Do you have a Bias for Action?
Over the last nine (!) posts I’ve asked you to pray about joining my new coaching network starting in just a few days on Tuesday, March 6. Did you take action? What did God say?
Are you ready to improve?
Are you ready to grow?
Are you ready to learn?
Many have already said YES to this opportunity. Now is the time for action.
When you take action to join my coaching, you will most likely see the following results (this list is based on coaching over 2100+ pastors):
– See attendance grow by at least 25% in one year.
– See giving grow by at least 20% (or more) during your first year of coaching.
– See a clearer vision for your church (God’s vision is bigger than your current vision — let’s discover it together).
– See a renewed excitement within yourself and your congregation.
See a clear path for (continued) growth and (greater) health in your church.
– And so much more.
Now is the time to take action. I can only accept 30 pastors.
To reward you for your “Bias for Action,” I’ve created some sign-up bonuses. They include:
– A quick start phone call with me
– Roundtrip tickets to my summer Church Systems Check-up and Bootcamp
– A $100 gift card for you and your spouse when you complete month four
– A 3-month guarantee (if you decide this isn’t right for you, I’ll refund all that you’ve invested)
On the website for my new coaching network, I outline all of this and give clear details on how this coaching works. Take action and visit this website now:
This Gold Coaching Network is a 12-month Pastor-to-Pastor Coaching where each month I guide you through one key church system and give you a blueprint for implementation. Plus, provide one or more of my key resources to download and use. The free resources are worth the monthly coaching investment but there’s so much more to it. Again, check the website.
Once you check the website, pray and ask God if this is right for you (or at least see if God gives you permission to “give it a try” — you have nothing to lose). Then, sign up. Quickly.
Thanks for reading this post. Hope the “Bias for Action” lesson has been a helpful reminder.
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. To be frank, you owe it to yourself and your church to be in this coaching network. There is NO DOWNSIDE to joining this coaching network (I even offer a great guarantee if you join and then decide it’s not right for you).
Right now, as a quick response reward, I’m offering some cool bonuses when you join (all outlined on the site below). But they may disappear as the interest in the network grows.
So take action today and secure your spot. Learn more and sign up at:
Take action and click the site right now — at least take two minutes to review this site and pray and ask God if this is right for you.
Thanks for taking the action to read this post — just by doing this small act, you are demonstrating leadership!
P.P.S. I call this new network my Gold Level coaching network as it’s the foundational one for any senior pastor who wants to grow personally and see their church grow. It’s based on the eight systems of a healthy church (my proprietary coaching system — outlined on the website). Gold is the best place to start and the best entry point (dare I say most blessed network) for you as a Senior Pastor.
If, after checking out the website, you still have questions about the network, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (every reply is read) with your question and cell phone number. You will get an answer via email or phone call.
To read the previous posts I mentioned at the beginning of this article, just follow the links below:
Leaders Take Action
Click here for Part 1
See above for Part 2
Share This Post