“What gets measured gets done,” but what do you measure each week at your church?
A lot of times, we take the eyeball approach in our churches. We stand on the podium during the weekend service, look out over the crowd and think, “Well, there are a lot of people here. Whew, we must be healthy!”
But what you see on any given Sunday is an illusion. Under the surface, there could be all kinds of cracks and potential problems you aren’t even aware of yet.
Like most pastors, you may be measuring two main numbers: attendance and offering.
But that’s not even enough! As a matter of fact, if you’re only measuring those two numbers you could be hurting your church.
Plus, if you’re measuring those numbers week to week you’re definitely not getting an accurate picture of what God is doing in His church.
For years my coaching alumni have been asking me questions about numbers and measurement. So much so that I wrote an e-book just for them called “What Gets Measured (or, the Numbers Game).” What can I say, I’m creative with titles! HA!
In this FREE E-book I will help you identify the most important numbers in your church and how to use them for maintenance, growth and to spot the places that might need more adjustments.
After all, you can’t manage what you don’t measure.
I’m taking this highly practical e-book and making it available to everyone (not just my coaching networks)!
In This FREE E-Book You’ll Learn:
- How to measure what matters in your church
- Ways in which natural rhythms develop in these numbers which will help you plan more efficiently in many areas
- How to use numbers as indicators to areas that need improvement
- How to maintain the vital numbers to see continuous growth
- And much more!
Grab your FREE copy by Friday to receive a special bonus opportunity!
I hope you’ll take advantage of this practical help as you lead your church to great health and effectiveness.
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. To go really in-depth on the 8 systems, join me for a FREE Online Training this week:
FREE Online Training:
“The Introduction to Church Systems” Webinar
During this 75-minute webinar, you will discover all eight of your church’s systems and how you can begin to make each of them more effective for greater health and growth.
In our time together, you’ll discover:
- How your church could be seeing much greater Kingdom results than it is now.
- The eight systems of your church and why God designed them to fulfill the purposes of His church.
- How each system will Save You Stress Time Energy and Money (and reduce your leadership headaches).
- Which system you can upgrade now to see immediate growth (as quickly as next Sunday).
- How one system holds the key to reduced stress and increased creativity each week.
- Your clear next steps to begin upgrading your church’s systems immediately.
- And more!
The Systems Webinar is completely FREE, but you do have to RSVP:
Limited spots available on each webinar!
Share This Post