But as you’ve probably guessed, effective marketing is so much more.
Once understood and applied, marketing can mean the difference between filling your church to share the Gospel – and speaking to a half-empty room.
As the media space gets more cluttered, your challenge to compete for attention is greater than ever. You need an effective and diverse toolbox of direct mail, online messaging, outdoor marketing and word of mouth advertising.
To develop that toolbox, I’d like to invite you to join me next month at Walt Disney World for the first-ever Two-Day Church Marketing Workshop, October 23-24. It’s an intensive two days where we will focus in on why marketing is part of an effective Evangelism strategy and how to use it to attract more people to your church!
In this one-time only event, you will discover:
– How to use direct mail, online marketing and billboards effectively – and where exactly social media fits in.
– How to manage your marketing so it’s not so overwhelming.
– My rolodex of suppliers and secrets to outsourcing.
– A toolkit of checklists, strategies and tons of samples from The Journey Church – all of which you can modify for use in your church!
– Exactly how to measure what is working – and what’s not!
– How to convince your church leadership that MARKETING IS WORTH IT and what growing churches do!
Plus I’m including special sessions on marketing for Easter and other Big Days.
Here I will share with you ALL the marketing tips, strategies and tactics I’ve discovered and applied from 25 years in ministry and coaching across the country!
Don’t miss your opportunity to learn everything you need to know to jump-start your evangelism efforts and grow your ministry in new and exciting ways – through the power of effective marketing!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. – Seats are filling up quickly, so don’t wait to secure your spot for the brand new Two-Day Church Marketing Workshop, October 23-24 in Walt Disney World, Orlando! Don’t miss your opportunity to LEAP forward and reach more people in your community through effective marketing!
Share This Post