How Healthy is Your Church?
FREE E-book - 8 Systems to
Save You Stress, Time, Energy and Money
God designed all the parts of the body - both the church body and the physical body - to work together and function best through well-developed systems. A healthy church depends on eight systems operating at maximum performance. In fact, a well-designed S.Y.S.T.E.M. can Save You Stress, Time, Energy and Money.
Today you can pick up Nelson Searcy's revised and expanded 8 Systems of a Healthy Church E-Book - a $23.95, yours for FREE! In this e-book you will get an understanding of all eight systems with practical insights that you can use to start making changes in your church for maximum health and growth this year!
This is an essential resource for your church growth planning!
Nelson has updated each chapter of this comprehensive e-book with the latest insights for 2015. Plus, new chapters for Assimilation and Stewardship (the two biggest pressure points churches are facing today). Bonus addition - you'll also receive Nelson's Assimilation Ratio Calculator Worksheet so you can properly measure your current assimilation rate and determine RIGHT NOW how you are doing with keeping your first-time guests.
Plus you’ll hear from pastors who have been using the systems in their own churches. You’ll receive practical help as you lead your church to greater health and effectiveness.
In this Revised and Expanded E-Book, you will discover:
- How healthy church systems honor God and grow your church
- The 8 systems of a church (and the vital role that each system plays)
- How to calculate your Assimilation rate and how well you are doing currently to keep first-time guests
- How to distinguish system problems from people problems (and why your people may not be the problem)
- The 4 stewardship commitments of a successful pastor’s financial life
- How well designed systems Save You Stress, Time, Energy and Money
- The relationship between good systems and good people (and how to maximize your effectivenessthrough each)
- How far church systems can take your church (and what systems can't do)
- And more!
Join Nelson Searcy for this FREE, 75-minute webinar to discover all eight of your church's systems and how you can begin to make each of them more effective for greater health and growth.
Grow your church through healthy systems!
Like the human body, your church body functions best (and as intended) with optimized and healthy systems. By identifying and upgrading your church's systems you'll be able to reach more people and make stronger disciples.
Here's what you'll discover:
- How your church could be seeing much greater Kingdom results than it is now.
- The eight systems of your church and why God designed them to fulfill the purposes of His church.
- How each system will Save You Stress Time Energy and Money (and reduce your leadership headaches).
- Which system you can upgrade now to see immediate growth (as quickly as next Sunday).
- How one system holds the key to reduced stress and increased creativity each week.
- Your clear next steps to begin upgrading your church's systems immediately.
- And more!
So Don't Wait - Complete the Form Below to Get Your FREE E-book!
Questions? Give us a call... 561-921-8488
Meet Dr. Nelson Searcy
Nelson Searcy is an experienced church growth strategist, pastor, church planter and coach, serving in ministry for more than 25 years and consulting with churches around the world. As founder of Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, he has personally trained more than 50,000 church leaders in over 45 denominations through live events, seminars and monthly coaching, helping them break common growth barriers like 125, 250, 500, 1000 and beyond, all while maintaining personal life and ministry balance. For more accelerated growth, pastors also participate in Nelson’s Senior Pastor, Evangelism, Stewardship, Assimilation and Advanced Coaching networks. Nelson is also the Founding and Lead Pastor of The Journey Church, with locations across New York City and in Boca Raton, FL. Nelson and his church routinely appear on lists such as “The 50 Most Influential Churches” and “The 25 Most Innovative Leaders.” He is the author of over 85 church growth resources and 15+ books, including The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry and The Difference Maker: Using Your Everyday Life for Eternal Impact. Nelson is the recipient of the prestigious Donald A. McGavran Award for Outstanding Leadership in Great Commission Research. His continued mission is to help church leaders around the world cooperate with God in creating healthy, thriving churches. He divides his time between NYC and South Florida. He and his wife, Kelley, have one son, Alexander.