With Easter coming up NOW is the time to evaluate your Assimilation process. Do you have one in place that will help you welcome twice as many first-time guests?
Assimilation is one of those systems where a little bit of tweaking can reap BIG results. You don’t have to revamp or implement everything at once. With each small step you take, you’ll move further and further away from “average.”
- How many first-time guests do you average each week?
- How many first-time guests have come back for a second visit to your church?
- How many new people are you retaining?
- When is your next membership class?
- Do you have enough events to keep them connected?
- What will be your process to retain your first-time guests?
- Are you consistent with the 36-hour response via email?
- Are you regularly sending out handwritten notes within the first 96 hours of a person’s first visit to your church?
- Do you need to fix your language?
Tomorrow I’ll share the answer to that last question along with four key areas you can easily address to create a welcoming environment!
Your partner in ministry,
Choose from 6 convenient times in the next week – including two time slots TODAY at 11am ET or 2pm ET:
Space is Limited! Don’t Wait to Register – Save Your Spot Today!
Share This Post