As you and I know, God designed all the parts of the body – both the church body and the physical body – to work together and function best through well-developed systems. A healthy church depends on eight systems operating at maximum performance. In fact, a well-designed S.Y.S.T.E.M. can Save You Stress, Time, Energy and Money.
In my e-book, you will get an understanding of all eight systems with practical insights that you can use to start making changes in your church for maximum health and growth this year!
I’ve even updated each chapter of this comprehensive e-book with my latest insights for 2015. Plus, I’ve included new chapters for Assimilation and Stewardship (the two biggest pressure points churches are facing today)!
In a bonus addition, you’ll also receive my Assimilation Ratio Calculator Worksheet so you can properly measure your current assimilation rate and determine RIGHT NOW how you are doing with keeping your first-time guests!
In this Revised and Expanded E-Book, you will discover:
- How healthy church systems honor God and grow your church
- The 8 systems of a church (and the vital role that each system plays)
- How to calculate your Assimilation rate and how well you are doing currently to keep first-time guests
- How to distinguish system problems from people problems (and why your people may not be the problem)
- The 4 stewardship commitments of a successful pastor’s financial life
- How well designed systems Save You Stress, Time, Energy and Money
- The relationship between good systems and good people (and how to maximize your effectiveness through each
- How far church systems can take your church (and what systems can’t do)
- And more!
Plus, you’ll also hear from pastors who have been using the systems in their own churches. You’ll receive practical help as you lead your church to greater health and effectiveness. The benefits of this next step in your church growth are innumerable.
Your partner in ministry,
Share This Post