Pastor Nelson Searcy invites you to join him in the Holy Land and shares details on all the sites you will visit on this life-changing tour.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to experience the sights and sounds that we read and teach about in Scripture first-hand. This special trip is designed to be a spiritual retreat for you as you walk where Jesus walked - on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, in the streets of Jerusalem, by the olive trees in Gethsemane, at the Garden Tomb, & more!
Our 10-Day tour includes:
- Superior hotel accommodations at two of Israel's finest 4-star hotels
- Round Trip air transportation from the US to Israel
- Travel by private, deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach
- Breakfast and dinner daily, with some special lunch experiences included
- Admission to ALL tour destinations
- Our own English-speaking Holy Land Scholar who will serve as our Tour Guide
- A spiritual, theological and biblical growth experience for you
Meet Dr. Nelson Searcy
Pastor Nelson Searcy has served in ministry for more than 25 years. He has made several trips to the Holy Land and enjoys bringing the sites and spiritual applications to life!
He is the Founding Pastor of The Journey Church, a multi-site church with locations across New York City and in Boca Raton, Florida. He also leads a training ministry, Church Leader Insights and the Renegade Pastors Network, where he helps other pastors create healthy thriving churches through resources, events, tours and coaching.
Nelson has written over 17 books and has led multiple church history and spiritual tours in the Holy Land, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Switzerland and the United States. He and his wife, Kelley, have one son, Alexander.