If you share my passion for reading, you’ll know that for every hour you have to devote to a good book, there are hundreds of choices to fill that time!
The good news is, I’ve narrowed the 145 books I’ve read into the short list “Best Books of the Year – So Far!” (With a couple of Honorable Mentions thrown in.) And it’s FREE for you today through Thursday.
I love putting together this list because I know that leaders are readers – and I’m going to do everything I can to save you time and focus your attention where it needs to be for maximum growth and development. Save yourself time, effort and money with this list.
If the quality of the books released this year are any indication, 2014 is gonna be a banner year of learning, reading and growing for all of us. In this list, you’ll find:
- Results-producing direct mail strategies that you can apply to your ministry!
- Ways to breathe new life into your church
- The single-fastest growing religious group – and how to reach them
- A blueprint for reinvigorating your faith through fasting and prayer
- New books from your favorite authors
- How to resurrect your most masculine self!
- An honest look at creating extraordinary relationships that stand the test of time
- And one book that you’d definitely overlook!
Don’t waste another minute trying to figure out what to read. I’ve already done the work for you! This year I’ve read hundreds of books, and this list is the best of the best. Save yourself time, effort and money.
I’m so excited to give you this inside look into what I’m reading and learning. I hope you’ll take advantage of this growth opportunity.
Remember, all leaders are readers!
Your partner in ministry,
P.S. – If you love books, you’ll also have an opportunity to get access to 30 FREE book summaries ($379.00 value) plus a hardcover copy of my own book, The Renegade Pastor: Abandoning Average in Your Life and Ministry. This book is all about helping pastors like you abandon average to have greater effectiveness in your life and ministry.
Grab it today – ends Thursday, June 26th!
Share This Post