“There are four initial areas of contact through which you can influence your guests during the pre-serivce – through controlling how they are greeted, directed, treated, and seated.
- Greeted: Welcomed with a smile
- Directed: Simply and politely shown to where they need to go
- Treated: Happily surprised with comfort food/drink
- Seated: Led to comfortable, appropriate seats”
– Nelson Searcy and Jennifer Dykes Henson
The above quote is from p. 55 of Fusion: Turning First-Time Guests Into Fully Engaged Members of Your Church.
This revised and expanded 10th Anniversary Edition of Fusion offers a biblically grounded, proven plan for establishing a relationship with newcomers that ultimately prompts them to become fully developing members of our congregations. This innovative, practical guide is full of step-by-step how-to information, testimonials from the recently assimilated and from participating church leaders, examples of the assimilation materials used, and checkpoints to make sure you’re on track.
Share This Post