When God first let you know He wanted you to be a messenger for His kingdom, you didn’t have everything required to be successful.
You likely didn’t have much of anything. I know I didn’t. Humbled by the call, you started a long process of gathering the tools you would need to fulfill it. You began to cultivate insights, biblical knowledge, like-minded friends, wise counselors, communication and leadership skills, maturity, accountability, a team . . . the list goes on.
If you are still growing in your life and ministry, you have undoubtedly discovered that this gathering process never ends. Whether you have been at this for 2 years or 20 years, you have to do your part every single day to fulfill the calling God has placed on you.
Here are six primary ways God grows you:
- God grows you as you study Scripture
- God grows you as you seek Him in prayer.
- God grows you through the internal witness of the Holy Spirit.
- God grows you through the books you read.
- God grows you through the people you meet.
- God grows you through the circumstances you face.
Commit to resisting the slack that will try to creep into your life. Let your prayer be for God to continually make you into the person you need to be to fulfill your calling today, next week, next month, next year and 10 years from now.
Your partner in ministry,
Share This Post